Sitilides has presented at the following investor, business, and government conferences, forums and events:
- Knect365/Informa RiskMinds Americas Risk Management Conference (Miami, FL)
- Pensions & Investments Global Future of Retirement Conference (New York, NY)
- KNect 365/Informa SuperReturn US East Private Equity Conference (Boston, MA)
- SBIA Midwest Private Equity Conference (Chicago, IL)
- Knect365/Informa GAIM Ops Hedge Fund Operations Conference (London, U.K.)
- TEDx Talk: The Identity Conference (Asbury Park, NJ)
- Knect365/Informa GAIM Ops Hedge Fund Operations Conference (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- IIR/Informa GAIM Ops Hedge Fund Operations Conference (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- Tiger 21 Private Equity Investment Group (McLean, VA)
- Global Association of Risk Professionals Annual Convention (New York, NY)
- AccessAlts Asia-U.S. Global Hedge Fund Summit (New York, NY)
- Institutional Investor Global Real Assets Investment Forum (Austin, TX)
- Champion Real Estate Forum 2017 (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Tiger 21 Private Equity Investment Group (New York, NY)
- Opal Group Alternative Investing Summit (Dana Point, CA)
- New York Hedge Fund Roundtable (New York, NY)
- Merrill Lynch Private Banking & Investment Group (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Opal Group Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum West (Napa, CA)
Sitilides’ speaking presentations focus on U.S. national politics, geopolitical risk and global public policy. Topics and descriptions include the following:
“Geopolitical Risk Management: The 2020 Agenda,” helping investment fund and business executives understand and mitigate risk, against the backdrop of global political, economic and social disruption.
“The Geopolitics of American Energy Policy,” assessing presidential and Congressional policies with far-reaching impacts on the U.S. economy and global markets.
“Wobbling the Colossus: The European Union in Crisis,” a critical assessment of the viability of the EU as a trading partner and global power, amid multiple security, economic and social crises.
He is also available as a panel moderator, discussion leader or interviewer.
“John Sitilides gave our keynote talk on geopolitical risks at GAIM Ops Cayman, a 500+ person event for COO/CCO/CFOs in the alternative investment industry. I can honestly say it was one of the best talks I’ve seen. [...]”
Director & Editor-in-Chief
GAIM Ops & GAIM | KNect365
“The thoughtful, comprehensive, understandable and practical view you brought to the complex problems and issues revolving around geopolitics truly enlightened and engaged the audience at P&I’s Global Future of Retirement conference. Setting the tone on the second day of the event kept people talking, and your presentation was referred to numerous times by other speakers throughout the day.
Director of Conference Programming
Pensions & Investments, Inc.
“I thought your presentation at GAIM Ops London was brilliant. As an enthusiastic observer of world events, I found your presentation to be the most concisely informative and interesting presentation I have probably ever heard on the world's current and future trouble zones.”
Hugh Craigie Halkett
Europe Director, Financial Risk Mitigation, Inc.
FOX News, CNN, CNN International, One America News Network, C-SPAN, BBC News, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Wall Street Journal ...
Sitilides has authored numerous op-eds, policy essays, publications, including:
- Vortex of Turmoil, Vacuum of Power, Washington Times, June 4, 2016
- A Question of Engagement: Geopolitics and the American Factor, Foundation for European & Foreign Policy - May 2014
- The Modern Geopolitics of the Cyprus Question, Mediterranean Quarterly - Winter 2014