Sitilides has presented at the following investor, business, and government conferences, forums and events:
- Global Association of Risk Professionals Annual Convention (New York, NY)
- AccessAlts Asia-U.S. Global Hedge Fund Summit (New York, NY)
- Institutional Investor Global Real Assets Investment Forum (Austin, TX)
- Champion Real Estate Forum 2017 (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Tiger 21 Private Equity Investment Group (New York, NY)
- Opal Group Alternative Investing Summit (Dana Point, CA)
- New York Hedge Fund Roundtable (New York, NY)
- Merrill Lynch Private Banking & Investment Group (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Opal Group Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum West (Napa, CA)
- Markets Group Tri-State Credit & Hedge Fund Investor Forum (New York, NY)
- Opal Group Public Funds Summit East (Newport, R.I.)
- DC Finance East Coast Family Office & Wealth Management Annual Conference (New York, NY)
- Private Debt Investor New York Forum (New York, NY)
- IIR/Lido Consulting Family Office Wealth Management Forum 2016 (Dana Point, CA)
- Informa RiskMinds Americas 2016 (Chicago, IL)
- Informa SuperReturn U.S. East 2016 Conference (Boston, MA)
Sitilides’ speaking presentations focus on U.S. national politics, geopolitical risk and global public policy. Topics and descriptions include the following:
“Geopolitical Risk Management: The 2020 Agenda,” helping investment fund and business executives understand and mitigate risk, against the backdrop of global political, economic and social disruption.
“The Geopolitics of American Energy Policy,” assessing presidential and Congressional policies with far-reaching impacts on the U.S. economy and global markets.
“Wobbling the Colossus: The European Union in Crisis,” a critical assessment of the viability of the EU as a trading partner and global power, amid multiple security, economic and social crises.
He is also available as a panel moderator, discussion leader or interviewer.
“Your passion for and understanding of the strategic geopolitical challenges facing the United States and global community are inspiring. Your presentation was excellent.”
Checchi Capital Advisers LLC
“Great to hear the real issues.”
“Extremely intelligent and in-tune with the issues”
“Exceptional communications skills…to engage in sophisticated discussion with senior professionals”
“An engaging speaker whose audience rapport is warming and whose intellect is evident.”
National Defense University
“Your talk was easily the best received one of the Family Office Wealth Management Forum.”
Chief Investment Officer, MTrust
FOX News, CNN, CNN International, One America News Network, C-SPAN, BBC News, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Wall Street Journal ...
Sitilides has authored numerous op-eds, policy essays, publications, including:
- Vortex of Turmoil, Vacuum of Power, Washington Times, June 4, 2016
- A Question of Engagement: Geopolitics and the American Factor, Foundation for European & Foreign Policy - May 2014
- The Modern Geopolitics of the Cyprus Question, Mediterranean Quarterly - Winter 2014